Friday, January 8, 2010

Knit Knot Tree, Yellow Springs
The JAFA Girls are featured in Ripleys Believe it Or NOT! Wow! Congratulations to Corrine & Nancy!

The JAFA Girls are based on Corrine's idea of being Just Another F*&&*** Artist! LOL! I am honored to be a part of this lovely group of artistic women. They are responsible for "found art" around Yellow Springs as well as throughout the USA and Internationally!

Many of the artistic whimsy's you see around Yellow Springs is most usually a brainchild of Nancy or Corrine!

3 comments:

jafabrit said...

LOL! I didn't know this was going to be such a story per se. I thought it was going to be a little snippet or something. How cool!

ps. I am honored you wished to participate as a Jafagirl,the free art fridays wouldn't have been the same without you Jen.

SoCalWendie said...

I miss out on so much being here in Cali. :(
I'm Just another freaking artist too I wish I was a cool JAFA gal lol

Lisa Lectura Creations said...

WOW! That Knit Knot Tree is fabulous! They did an amazing job! Thanks for sharing!

Also, thanks so much for your sweet visit! I really appreciate your comment! :)